Eyelashe Extensions Sydney
- Basic Classic Eyelash Extensions - The most basic of all eyelash extensions where only one extension is applied per natural lash for 50%-75% of your lash line. This set is most suitable for anyone who favours a soft enhance lash line with very low-key maintenance. I would highly recommend this for any one with sensitive eyes, previous major eye surgeries, of elderly age and those opting to skip the patch test.
- Full Classic Eyelash Extensions - The most popular of the Classic Eyelash extension category. This set allows one extension to be placed on each individual lash for 100% of your lash line. This will suit those wanting a noticeable change but not too dramatic. Please note that this would ideally be recommended to anyone with natural lashes capable of supporting 0.10 - 0.15 mm Extensions. Please refer to my eye diagrams/categories to see if this suits you.
- Glamour Classic Eyelash Extensions – This set is the classic with an additional extension on every alternative natural lash by using the method of capping or stacking. This may sound like a heavy set but all lashes are adjusted in length and weight prior to application to avoid any risk of damage! (Insert photo)
- Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions (2D/3D/4D etc.) The current trend in eyelash extensions; this set requires great skill and precision. All fans are made during the appointment to ensure minimal amount of glue is used. Russian volume sets can take up any where between 2.5 hours to 4.0 hours depending on the individual’s choice of fan and lashes. Only 0.5-0.7 lashes are used.
- Eyelash Lifting - Lash Lifting uses Silicone Rods or pads instead of traditional perming rollers to give more of a lifting effect from the base of the eyelashes. A 20-minute treatment will give you a lift that will be retained for up to 12 weeks. Unlike eyelash extensions, lash lifting requires zero maintenance and opens the eyes by enhancing the existing lashes. For best results, tinting is recommend to darken the lashes right after lifting.
- Tinting Services - Our tinting services are suitable for those wanting to change lighten or darken the shades of their lashes and brows. We only use high quality products to accommodate all skins types. A 15-minute skin consultation and patch test is required for all first time clients.
All our services can be selected as individual or combined to suit your needs. Please feel free to contact us for a consultation.