Eyebrows Specialist Sydney
- HD Brows is a high precision and time consuming procedure that transforms even the most over plucked brow into its perfect shape, dramatically enhancing your facial features. The treatment consists of seven steps involving techniques such as threading, waxing, tweezing, tinting and shaping to achieve the perfect eyebrow shape, colour and definition. The treatment takes around 45 minutes but we would suggest allowing around an hour for the treatment with effects usually last around 4-6, however this can vary depending on your hair growth. After your first few treatments you will begin be able to tell when a touch up is required. There is a taboo that HD brows are only suitable for those with substantial hair growth but there is a re-growth programme available for those with sparse hair to achieve their perfect brow shape.
- Eyebrow Threading - Threading is an ancient hair removal technique where antibacterial cotton is used in a special method to remove facial hair and shape beautiful eyebrows. Most people don’t realize every time they wax they remove layers of skin, which can have significant adverse effects. Threading post treatment will have less redness, itching and healing time. This is a great alternative for those with sensitive skin wanting hair removal.
- Eyebrow Waxing - Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal, which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different hair growth cycle. A 15-minute skin consultation and patch test is required for all first time clients.
- Eyebrow Shaping - Brow shape is unique to everyone’s face. Eyebrows are not a one size fits all situations; what looks stunning on your best friend or favourite celebrity, may not be the best shape for you. There are many factors to consider when shaping eyebrows as they are they are they have the ability to make or break our appearance. Before shaping we will consider your face shape, bone structure, current shape and much more to help you find the shape that best suits your features. Once this is done, you can continue to draw in the shape daily or select from one of our semi-permanent procedures to save time!
- Microblading by blade or Machine - Eyebrow Microblading is known by several names; including micro stroking, micro-pigmentation, eyebrow embroidery, eyebrow feathering and 3D eyebrows. Although the names differ, the procedure is relatively the same. Microblading fills in sparse areas of your natural brow, which is done by using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. The result is natural, real life looking hair strokes. The results from Microblading have semi permanent qualities for two reasons. First, the pigment used for Microblading has an iron oxide base rather than a carbon base that is used for permanent cosmetics. Second, Microblading pigment is not implanted into the skin as deep when compared to permanent cosmetic procedures. Microblading tends to fade gradually over time, so a touch up is recommended 12-18 months after the initial session, which keeps the colour of each micro stroke looking vibrant. It’s important to know, even though the colour gradually gets lighter, it will not fade into shades of blue or pink like the fading that occurs with permanent cosmetics.
All our services can be selected as individual or combined to suit your needs. Please feel free to contact us for a consultation.